Sunday 8 April 2018

WWE Wrestlemania 34 Preview

WrestleMania34ALT.jpg


The biggest event of the year, Wrestlemania, will be taking place this evening at the Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans. There are FOURTEEN matches on the card so be prepared for hours of wrestling. Let's look at the card.

The Women's Battle Royal
There are 3 matches on the Kick Off Show and this was named after Fabulous Moolah. Unfortunately, everyone found out that she was possibly the worst person ever in pro wrestling so that was dropped. Anyway, Sasha Banks and Bayley are the only ones going in with any story so they will probably be the final two. I'm going for Bayley to win.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
There are 29 people confirmed to take part and Apollo seems to be the favourite so yeah, why not?
Predicted Winner: Apollo

Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Ignoring the fact that this shouldn't be on the Kick Off Show, this should be a good match. Cedric has a Champion in waiting for months now and I feel that it's his time.
Predicted Winner: Cedric Alexander

John Cena vs The Undertaker  (maybe?)
This story behind this is stupid because I find it hard to believe that a 16-time World Champion and Hollywood actor thinks that he can't get a match at Wrestlemania. Anyway, I don't want Undertaker to turn up but I think that he will and beat Cena.
Predicted Winner: The Undertaker

The Usos vs The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers
Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for The New Day to win.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon
This will be interesting to watch and I'm going for Angle and Rousey to win.
Predicted Winners: Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey

Randy Orton vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal vs Rusev
Fatal 4-Way Match for the  WWE United States Championship
I can see anyone of these people winning but I'm going for Rusev to win and it will be on Rusev Day.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Hollywood Miz vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor
Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
This should be a really good match but I'm going for a bold prediction and going for The Miz to retain.
Predicted Winner: Hollywood Miz

Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
This is a really tough one to call. I don't want Owens and Zayn to lose but I'm going for Shane and Daniel to win.
Predicted Winners: Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan

Cesaro and Sheamus vs Bruan Strowman and TBD
Hopefully Strowman will get someone from NXT and I think he will go on to win.
Predicted Winners: Bruan Strowman and TBD

Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax
RAW Women's Championship
I love Alexa but Nia is going to kill her. Nia to become the new Champion.
Predicted Winner: Nia Jax

Charlotte Flair vs Asuka
Smackdown Women's Championship
This has the possibility to be the match of the night. Part of me is worried that Carmella will find a way to get in the match. If that doesn't happen, I'm going for Asuka to win.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE Championship
Like Charlotte vs Asuka, this dream match could be the match of the night. A really tough one to call but I'm going for Nakamura to win.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
WWE Universal Championship
Hopefully, this match isn't too long and I'm going for Reigns to win. Yay, I guess.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I have a lot of wrestling to watch so it might take me a while to get the review published. Until then,  hope you guys enjoy the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment