Saturday 7 April 2018

NXT Takeover: New Orleans Preview

NXT Takeover: New Orleans takes place this evening at the Smoothie King Center. The card looks awesome so let's take a look.

The Undisputed Era vs The Authors of Pain vs Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne
Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship and the Dusty Rhodes Classic Trophy
This is quite a tough one to predict. Any team can win but I'm going for The Undisputed Era to win.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

Ember Moon vs Shanya Baszler
NXT Women's Championship
Whilst I don't really agree with how quickly she's been pushed, I feel that Baszler will win here.
Predicted Winner: Shanya Baszler

Adam Cole vs EC3 vs Killian Dian vs Lars Sullivan vs Ricochet vs Velveteen Dream
Ladder Match for the inaugural NXT North American Championship
This is a really tough one to call. I can see people like Ricochet and Velveteen winning. However, I'm going for EC3 to win.

Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampia
Unsantcioned Match
This has the ability to be not only the match of the show but of the whole weekend. I really want Gargano to win but I'm going for Ciampia to win.
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampia

Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Aleister Black
NXT Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one. Whilst Black being Champion would be interesting, I think that Almas will retain.
Predicted Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas

I haven't caught up with NXT yet so I'll watch the show when I've done that. Until then I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment