Sunday 11 March 2018

WWE Fastlane 2018 Preview

WWE Fastlane 2018 Poster.jpeg 

The final Pay-Per-View before Wrestlemania, Fastlane, will be taking place this evening at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. There are 6 matches on the card at the time of writing this and there are a couple of them that I'm really looking forward to seeing. So, let's take a look.

Becky Lynch and Naomi vs Natalya and Carmella
This has the ability to be a good match and I think that Carmella and Natalya will find some way to win.
Predicted Winners: Natalya and Carmella

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev
I'm afraid that it will not be a Happy Rusev Day for Rusev so Nakamura to win.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton
United States Championship Match
A tough one to predict. I feel that Orton is above the Championship but because WWE wants to piss me off, that will mean he'll win. Despite that, I'm still going for Roode to win.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riott
This should be an interesting match. I can't see Riott winning but she has the support of Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan. Also, with Carmella waiting in the shadows with her briefcase, it does throw up a few possibilities. Unless, they want her to lose and then win at Wrestlemania, I'm going for Charlotte to win.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

The Usos vs The New Day
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Based on their awesome matches, I'm really looking forward to this one and it could be the match of the night. It's a tough one to call but I'm going for The New Day to win.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

AJ Styles vs John Cena vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler
Six Pack Challenge for the WWE Championship
This match should be really good with a couple of stories going into it. Will Cena win and go on to face Nakamura at Wrestlemania? Will Sami Zayn betray Kevin Owens like he did last Tuesday and pin him to become Champion? I have no doubt that Styles will win but it does create a few possibilities for Wrestlemani.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

I've not had a chance to watch Elimination Chamber so it will be at least a week before I get to see Fastlane. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment