Sunday 17 December 2017

WWE Clash of Champions 2017 Preview

Clash of Champions 2017 poster.jpg



The last PPV of the year, Clash of Champions will be taking place this evening at the TD Garden in Boston. There are some interesting matches on the card so how will it go? Let's take a look.

Zack Ryder vs Mojo Rawley
The match on the Kick Off Show involves the break up of The Hype Bros. I'm going for Mojo to win.
Predicted Winner: Mojo Rawley

Breezango vs The Bludgeon Brothers
Er...I'm not too bothered about this match but I'm going for The Bludgeons to win.
Predicted Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Charlotte Flair vs Natalya  
Lumberjack Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
I can see this developing it into a clusterfuck between The Riott Squad and the rest of the women's roster.  I feel that Charlotte will find a way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

The Usos vs Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable vs The New Day vs Rusev and Aiden English
Fatal 4-Way for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This is one match that I'm quite looking forward to seeing and I'm torn on how I think will win this. I think that The Usos will retain here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Baron Corbin vs Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler
Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship
Another tough one to call but I'm going on a limb here and going for Bobby Roode to become Champion.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

AJ Styles vs Jinder Mahal
WWE Championship Match
I cannot see Jinder winning so Styles to win here.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura
Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon Special Guest Referees
This is a very interesting one to watch. Even though Owens and Zayn are technically the bad guys, Shane has been a jerk to them unncessarily. Having two referees will definitely degenerate into a clusterfuck and does that mean we could see a Bryan heel turn? I can't see it but you never know. I'm going for Owens and Zayn to find some way to win here.
Predicted Winners: Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens

As usual, I won't get to see this til at least Tuesday. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment