Sunday 19 November 2017

WWE Survivor Series 2017 Preview

Image result for survivor series 2017 poster



WWE Survivor Series 2017, which has now become a mash up of Bragging Rights and Clash of the Champions, will be taking place this evening at the Toyota Center in Houston? We will get to see some dream matches plus who is the better brand, RAW or Smackdown? Or, are you like me and don't really care about that? Anyway, let's take a look at the card.

Kailsto vs Enzo Amore
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
The match on the Kick Off Show could be a good one. Whilst I have mixed feelings on Enzo, he has been interesting as Champion so I'll think he'll win here.
Predicted Winner: Enzo Amore

Hollywood Miz vs Baron Corbin
Whilst this is a heel vs heel match, I feel that it could work here. Miz is a joy to watch right now so he'll probably act a little like a face and go on to get the win here.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Charlotte Flair vs Alexa Bliss 
I do feel sorry for Natalya but I feel that this match would be a better contest. This is quite a tough one to call but I think that Alexa will find a way to win here.

The Shield vs The New Day
This is one that has the possibility to be the match of the night. Whilst I enjoy The New Day, I think that The Shield will be victorious here.   
Predicted Winners: The Shield

Cesaro and Sheamus vs The Usos
This is another one that has the possibility to be the match of the night. I'm going for The Usos to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Team RAW (Alicia Fox, Asuka, Bayley, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks) vs Team Smackdown (Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella, Natalya, Tamina)
Survivor Series Elimination Match
I have mixed feelings about this one. Whilst some of the talent involved are good, I feel that they have some rapid eliminations. Anyway, I'm going for Team Smackdown to find a way here.
Predicted Winners: Team Smackdown

AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar
Like Natalya, I feel sorry for Jinder Mahal but if you had a choice between Mahal vs Lesnar or Styles vs Lesnar, what the fuck would you rather have? Anyway, whilst Styles will be awesome as always, I feel that Lesnar will get the win here.
Predicted Winner: Brock :Lesnar

Team RAW (Kurt Angle, Triple H, Bruan Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe) vs Team Smackdown (Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, John Cena)
I can see this match being a long one but hopefully it will be fun as well. I feel that Team RAW will win with maybe a little help from Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.
Predicted Winners: Team RAW

I will get to see this over the week so until the review comes up, I hope you enjoy the show.      

No comments:

Post a Comment