Saturday 18 November 2017

NXT Takeover: War Games Preview

NXT Takeover: War Games will be taking this evening at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. We will get to see a new NXT Women's Champion plus the return of a match not seen in over 20 years. So how will it go? Let's take a look.

Kassius Ohno vs Lars Sullivan
This could be a good match and I feel that Lars will continue to be dominant here.
Predicted Winner: Lars Sullivan

Aliester Black vs Veleteen Dream
I'm interested to see how this match goes. I would like to see Dream win but it's more likely that Black will win here.
Predicted Winner: Aliester Black

SaNitY vs The Undisputed Era vs The Authors of Pain and Roderick Strong
War Games Match
For the first time in WWE history, we will see a War Games match. A tough one to call but I feel that The Undisputed Era will find a way to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

Ember Moon vs Peyton Royce vs Kairi Sane vs Nikki Cross
Fatal 4-Way Match for the NXT Women's Championship
This is a match that I'm really looking forward to and it's probably the toughest one that I've had to predict in a long time. I can see any of them winning, even Royce who was been impressive this year. Putting aside my Scottish bias for Nikki Cross, I really want Ember Moon to finally win it. However, I feel that Kairi Sane will go on from winning the Mae Young Classic to becoming the Champion.
Predicted Winner: Kairi Sane

Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Drew McIntyre
NXT Championship
Whilst Andrade has been good since Zelina Vega came onto the scene, I honestly don't think he'll win this.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Due to a busy weekend, I won't get to see this til next week. Until then, I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment