Sunday 24 September 2017

WWE No Mercy 2017 Preview

WWENoMercyPoster2017.jpg 

WWE No Mercy will be taking place this evening at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. There are 2 really big matches on the card plus some interesting Championship matches. Let's look at the card.

Apollo Crews vs Elias
Elias will take some time out of his World Tour to take on Apollo Crews. I hated Elias on NXT but I've heard good things about what he's doing on RAW so let's see how it goes. I'm going for him to win.
Predicted Winner: Elias

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
Yay, we're getting this again. I really don't want him to but I think that Wyatt will win.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt   

Enzo Amore vs King Neville of the Cruiserweights
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
There is no fucking way that Amore will win this. If he does, that means that WWE are just trolls.
Predicted Winner: Neville

Jason Jordan vs Hollywood Miz
WWE Intercontinental Championship
I don't think that Jordan will win, especially with Miz having the Miztourage to help him, but you never know.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Nia Jax vs Emma vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss
RAW Women's Championship
This has the potential to be good or a clusterfuck. I think that Alexa will find some way to win.
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Cesaro and Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins
RAW Tag Team Championship
I enjoyed their match from Summerslam and I'm hoping for the same here. I think that Ambrose and Rollins will win.
Predicted Winners: Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

John Cena vs Roman Reigns
Even though I'm not a fan of these guys, I'm really looking forward to this match. I'm going for Reigns by some questionable method.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar
Universal Championship
This is a tough one to call as I can see both guys winning. I think that Strowman will fuck Lesnar up but Lesnar will find some way to win.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I won't get to see til later in the week so until then, I hope you enjoy the show.        

No comments:

Post a Comment