Sunday 9 July 2017

WWE Great of Balls 2017 Preview

The first Great Balls of Fire PPV will be taking place this evening at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. The RAW PPVs have been a mixed bag recently, so will this one be an improvement? Let's take a look.

Big Cass vs Enzo Amore
First of all, WWE are stupid for splitting this team up as I feel that it's way too soon for them. Despite that, I can see this being quite entertained. Big Cass has to win this otherwise his heel push might derail.
Predicted Winner: Big Cass

"Titus Brand" Akira Tozowa vs King Neville of the Cruiserweights
I don't get why Akira is in this thing with Titus O'Neill. However, like the Cass/Enzo match, I can see them having an entertaining match. Neville has been a breath of fresh air in 2017 and his matches with Austin Aries have been the best matches of the night. I think that Neville will continue his reign.
Predicted Winner: Neville

Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt
Due to the fact that I give no fucks about Wyatt, Rollins has to win this.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns vs Bruan Strowman
Ambulance Match
This feud has been quite enjoyable so far and this could be quite a good match. I'm going for Reigns to win here.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Dean Ambrose vs Hollywood Miz
Intercontinental Championship
I've been quite enjoying these matches but I feel that Miz's entourage of Maryse, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be the difference here. So, Miz to retain.
Predicted Winner: Miz

Hardy Boyz vs Cesaro and Sheamus
30 Minute Iron Man Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship
This could be another interesting match. I'm going for Cesaro and Sheamus to retain.
Predicted Winners: Cesaro and Sheamus

Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar
Universal Championship
This is one match that I'm really looking forward to as it's something fresh. I would love to see Joe win this but I feel that Brock will retain.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I still need to see Money in the Bank and once I've seen that, I'll watch this. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment