Sunday 23 July 2017

WWE Battleground Preview 2017

WWE Battleground 2017 poster.jpeg



WWE Battleground will be taking place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The last Smackdown PPV, Money in the Bank, was a massive disappointment so will this one be any better? Let's look at the card.

Tye Dillinger vs Aiden English
This could be a good match and I'm going for Dillinger to win.
Predicted Winner: Tye Dillinger

Sami Zayn vs Mike Kanellis
I would love for Sami but it's more likely that Mike will win instead.
Predicted Winner: Mike Kanellis

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Baron Corbin
A tough one to call as I can see both guys winning. I'm going for Corbin to win here.

Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles
United States Championship
This is one that I'm really looking forward to and I'm going for Styles to retain.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

The New Day vs The Usos
Like last time, I'm going for The New Day to win. Hopefully it will be a clean victory.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

John Cena vs Rusev
Flag Match
I can see both guys winning but I think that Cena will win.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Lana vs Natalya vs Tamina
Elimination Match to Determine the No 1 Contender for the Smackdown Women's Championship
I think that it's between Becky and Charlotte for this one and I think that Charlotte will win.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal
Punjabi Prison Match for the WWE Championship
Admittedly I have never seen a punjabi prison match but I've heard that they're not great. Anyway, I feel that Jinder and Randy will deliver a good match and I'm going for Jinder to retain.
Predicted Winner: Jinder Mahal

I'm still catching up on PPV reviews so I will get to publish my review as soon as I can. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment