Sunday 4 June 2017

WWE Extreme Rules 2017 Preview

Extreme Rules 2017 Poster.jpg

WWE Extreme Rules will be taking place this Sunday at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore. Some of these matches look interesting so let's take a look at the card.

Kalisto vs Apollo Crews
This is part of the whole "Titus Brand" angle in which I have little interest in. I'm going for Kalisto to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kalisto

Rich Swann and Sasha Banks vs Noam Dar and Alicia Fox
Whilst it may be a little weird seeing Sasha in a feud like this, it could still be fun. I'm going for Rich and Sasha to win.
Predicted Winners: Rich Swann and Sasha Banks

The Hardy Boyz vs Cesaro and Sheamus
Steel Cage Tag Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship
A slightly tough one to call but I think that the Hardys will retain.
Predicted Winners: The Hardy Boyz

King Neville of the Cruiserweights vs Austin Aries
Submission Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
This is the match that I'm most looking forward to and it also could be the match of the night. A really tough one to call but I'm going for Austin Aries to win.
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

Alexa Bliss vs Bayley
Kendo Stick on a Pole Match for the RAW Women's Championship
This match could be really good or really shit. I'm going for Alexa to retain.
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Dean Ambrose vs Hollywood Miz
Intercontinental Championship
This match could be a good one but it has the added stipulation that Ambrose will lose the Championship if he gets disqualified. Ignoring the fact that this stipulation for a event called Extreme Rules, I can see Ambrose doing something stupid to get disqualified. Therefore, Miz to win.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins
Fatal 5-way to Determine the No 1 Contender for the Universal Championship
I'm looking forward to this one although I give no fucks about Wyatt. I can see WWE giving Reigns the win. However, I'm going for Finn Balor to win and face Brock Lesnar at whatever event Brock sees fit to turn up at.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

Hopefully I get to see this event over the next couple of days. Also, I might be going to the NXT event in Leeds this week and I'll be doing a brief report on that. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment