Monday 1 May 2017

WWE Payback 2017 Preview

WWE Payback 2017 Poster.jpg 

WWE Payback will be taking place this Sunday at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. There won't be a Universal Championship match nor an Intercontinental Championship but there will be a United States Championship match, even though the title is on Smackdown. Also, there will be a non-title WWE Championship match. Erm...this is weird. Anyway, let's look at the card.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
This is a bit unusual as there were fighting over the RAW Tag Team Championship two months ago. Yet, this continues without the belts. Anyway, I'm going for Enzo and Cass to win.
Predicted Winners: Enzo Amore and Big Cass

Austin Aries vs King Neville of the Cruiserweights
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Their match was really good at the Wrestlemania Kick Off Show and I'm hoping it will be the same here. I'm going for Neville to win here.
Predicted Winner: Neville

Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe 
This is one match that I'm really looking forward to and it's a tough one to call. I think that Joe will find some way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

The Hardy Boyz vs Cesaro and Sheamus
RAW Tag Team Championship
Another tough one to call. I'm going for the Hardys to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Hardy Boyz

The Gift of Jericho vs Kevin Owens
United States Championship
This is another match that I'm really looking forward to. I know that Jericho will move over to Smackdown if he wins but I can't see that happening. Owens to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss vs Bayley
RAW Women's Championship
This is another tough one to call as I can see either one of them winning. I'm going for Bayley to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
House of Horrors Match
First of all, Wyatt didn't make this for the WWE Championship. Ok, you're a fucking moron and there is no fucking way that he's winning this.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
I can not give a fuck about this match. Hopefully they will surprise me and I think that Reigns will win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

As usual, I won't get to watch this til later in the week so I hope you guys enjoy the show.        

No comments:

Post a Comment