Sunday 21 May 2017

WWE Backlash 2017 Preview

Backlash 2017 Poster.jpg



WWE Backlash will be taking place this evening at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, just outside Chicago. This should be an interesting event so let's take a look at the card.

Tye Dillinger vs Aiden English
Quite a tough one to call but I'm going for Dillinger to win
Predicted Winner: Tye Dillinger

Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn
This has the potential to be a good match and I'm going for Corbin to win
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Luke Harper vs Erick Rowan
To be honest, I don't really care about this, especially as Bray Wyatt is now on RAW. I have to make a prediction so I'm going for Luke Harper to win here.
Predicted Winner: Luke Harper

AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens
United States Championship
I'm really looking forward to this one and I would like Styles to win this. However, I'm going for Owens to retain.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Naomi, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair vs Tamina, Carmella and Natalya
Getting over the fact that I find it weird that Charlotte is now a face, this could be a decent match. I'm for Naomi, Becky and Charlotte to win here.
Predicted Winners: Naomi, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair

Dolph Ziggler vs Shinsuke Nakamura
This is another one that I'm looking forward to. I feel that Nakamura has to win this.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Breezango vs The Usos
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I'm quite surprised that Breezango are the number 1 contenders and seeing them as Champions could be interesting. However, I'm going for The Usos to win.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton
WWE Championship
This is an interesting one to predict. At first, I thought that there is no fucking way that Jinder is winning this. However, he has been booked well recently and with the help of his henchmen, The Bollywood Boyz Singh Brothers, Jinder could actually become Champion. I can't see WWE doing that so I'm picking Orton to win. However, I hope that I'm wrong.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

I won't get to see this until later in the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment