Sunday 2 April 2017

WWE Wrestlemania 33 Preview

The Grand Daddy of them all, Wrestlemania 33 will be tkaing this evening at the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida. To be honest, I'm not that hyped for a lot of matches on this card. Howvever, let's take a look anyway to see if that changes.

There are two matches on the Pre Show and one of them is for the Cruiserweight Championship as Austin Aries challenges King Neville of the Cruiserweights. I'm looking forward to this one and it's a tough one to call. I think that Neville will retain here.
Predicted Winner: King Neville

The other one is the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The confirmed participants are: Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Primo, Epico, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Sami Zayn, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Dolph Ziggler, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Mark Henry, Tian Bing and Killian Dian.Yeah, I will be very surprised if Strowman doesn't win this.
Predicted Winner: Bruan Strowman

Seth Rollins will take on Triple H in a non-sanctioned match. Due to the fact that I'm a big fan of these two, this should be a good match. I'm going for Seth to win here.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Shane McMahon will be taking on AJ Styles and I feel so sorry for Styles. He faced Jericho last year and went on to the WWE Championship. It does seem like a step back for him and I know that Shane is a good entertainer. I think that Styles will win this match.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

John Cena and Nikki Bella  will be taking on Hollywood Miz and Maryse. It does feel weird that Cena is in a mixed tag match. However, this has the tendency to be a good match. I'm going for Cena and Nikki to win.
Predicted Winners: John Cena and Nikki Bella

The Undertaker will take on Roman Reigns. Whilst The Undertaker has only lost once at Wrestlemania but Reigns has to win here due to the fact that WWE will be continuing to shove him down our throat.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson will defend their RAW Tag Team Championships against Enzo and Cass and Cesaro and Sheamus in a ladder match. I feel that this is the time for Enzo and Cass to win the Championship here.
Predicted Winners: Enzo and Cass

Alexa Bliss  will defend the Smackdown Women's Championship in a Six Pack Challenge match against Mickie James, Naomi, Carmella, Becky Lynch and Natalya. I think that Naomi, in her home town, will win here.
Predicted Winner: Naomi

Baron Corbin will challenge Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship. I like Ambrose but I feel that Corbin will win here.
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Kevin Owens will challenge The Gift of Jericho for the United States Championship and this is a match that I'm really looking forward to seeing. I'm going for Owens to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks will challenge Bayley in a fatal 4-way elimination match for the RAW Women's Championship. This is quite a tough one to call as I can see any one of them winning. I'm going for Sasha to win here with a heel turn.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Randy Orton will challenge Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship and to be honest, I'll be really pissed if Orton wins as it proves that it's ok to burn down houses and desecrate graves if you're the good guy. I'm going for Bray to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar will challenge Goldberg for the Universal Championship. I really don't care about this match. I'll be very surprised if this last more than 5 minutes and I'm going for Brock to win and become Universal Champion.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I'll be watching Wrestlemania during the week and post my review up as soon as I can. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment