Saturday 1 April 2017

NXT Takeover: Orlando Preview

NXT Takeover: Orlando is taking place this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. The last few Takeovers have been really good, so will that continue? Let's take a look at the card.

SAnitY vs Roderick Strong, No Way Jose, Tye Dillinger and Ruby Riot
An interesting match and I'm interested to see how Ruby Riot does.  I'm going for SAnitY to win here.
Predicted Winners: SAnitY

Aleister Black vs Andrade "Cien" Almas
Black is known in the UK as Tommy End and he faced King Neville at the UK Championship Tournament in January. I assumed by the promos for Black, I assumed he was going to be a heel. However, due to the fact that he's facing Alamas, a guess not. Anyway, Black is going to win here.
Predicted Winner: Aleister Black

Authors of Pain vs #DIY vs The Revival
Triple Threat Elimination Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
This is a match that I'm really looking forward to watching. I Loved The Revival and #DIY and the Authors of Pain are growing on me. I'm afraid that The Revival will be the first one to be eliminated and I feel that the Authors of Pain will retain here.
Predicted Winners: Authors of Pain

Asuka vs Ember Moon
NXT Women's Championship
This was been quite fun to watch with Asuka acting like a dick to her opponents and seemingly not taking Ember Moon seriously. I feel that she is going to regret that and Ember will win here.
Predicted Winner: Ember Moon

Bobby Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura
NXT Championship
At first, I thought that Roode would win here. However, with reports that Nakamura is booked to be on the NXT Tour to the UK, I'm not so sure. Nakamura, along with maybe The Revival, are overdue to be called up and I don't feel thjat Nakamura will be a 3-time Champion. Therefore, Roode to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

This is part of about 10 hours of wrestling that I'll be reviewing so this and the Wrestlemania reviews wmight take a while. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment