Sunday 18 December 2016

WWE Roadblock End of the Line Preview

RoadblockEOTL2016Poster.png 

WWE Roadblock End of the Line, the final RAW PPV of the year, will be taking place at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. WWE TLC was pretty good so will Roadblock follow in that suit? Let's take a look.

Big Cass vs Rusev
I feel that Rusev, who is somehow the heel in this, will win here.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

The New Day vs Cesaro and Sheamus
WWE RAW Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day just recently became the longest reigning Champions this week. However, I feel that will come to an end
Predicted Winners: Cesaro and Sheamus

Seth Rollins vs The Gift of Jericho
This is one that I'm really looking forward to and it's a tough one to call. I feel that Rollins might just win this.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman 
This match has a 10 minute time limit but I don't think it will last that long. I'm going for Strowman to win.
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

The Brian Kendrick vs TJ Perkins vs Rich Swann
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
This could be a good match. I think that Swann will find some way to retain
Predicted Winner: Rich Swann

Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks
30 Minute Iron Woman Match for the RAW Women's Championship
This feud, except for hot potato title changes, has been enjoyable and I really want Sasha. However, Charlotte is undefeated in PPV matches and I feel that WWE will continue in that vein.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Roman Reigns vs The Kevin Owens Show
WWE Universal  Championship Match
This could be a good match between the two. I feel that Jericho will come in to help Owens win.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

I should have the TLC review in the next couple of days and this review before Christmas. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show  





No comments:

Post a Comment