Sunday 9 October 2016

WWE No Mercy 2016 Preview

WWE No Mercy will be taking place this Sunday at the Golden 1 Centre in Sacramento. With 7 matches on the card, will we see the end of a career? Let's take a look.

Jack Swagger will take on Baron Corbin on the Kick Off Show. I'm going for Corbin to win here.
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Nikki Bella will finally get her hands on Carmella in a match that I'm quite looking forward to. I think that Nikki will win.
Predicted Winner: Nikki Bella

Randy Orton versus Bray Wyatt on the other hand is one match that I'm struggling to give a fuck about. Only because I can't remember the last time that Bray won a match on PPV, I'm going for Orton to get the victory.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

The Smackdown Tag Team Championship are on the line as The Usos challenge Heath Slater and Rhyno. This is a tough one but I'm going for Slater and Rhyno to retain.
Predicted Winners: Heath Slater and Rhyno

Alexa Bliss will be challenging Becky Lynch for the Smackdown Women's Championship. I'm a big fan of both ladies and I would like to see Alexa as Champion. However, I feel that they will give Becky a decent title reign so I think that she will win.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Dolph Ziggler will be challenging Hollywood Miz for the Intercontinental Championship. If Ziggler loses, he must retire. This is an interesting match to talk about. I'm a big fan of Miz but I feel that his reign is about to end. I'm going for Ziggler to win.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

In the main event Dean Ambrose and John Cena will challenge AJ Styles in a triple threat match for the WWE World Championship. I can see either one of the guys winning, especially Cena. However, Styles has been a fucking joy to watch and I think that he will retain here.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

I'll be watching during the week so I'll post my review at the end of next week. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment