Sunday 21 August 2016

WWE Summerslam 2016 Preview

SummerSlam 2016.jpg 

WWE's biggest event of the summer takes place this evening at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. With the return of Brock Lesnar and the crowning of a new Champion, how will the event fare? Let's take a look. By the way, I'm trying a slightly new format so let me know what you think of it.

Cesaro vs Sheamus
This match on the Kick Off Show is match 3(?) of a best of seven series. I like both guys but I don't want to see them face each other 7 matches in a row. If I remember correctly, Cesaro is 2-0 so I'm going for Sheamus to win here.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

 Sami Zayn and Neville vs The Dudley Boyz
 The other match on the Kick Off Show involves the criminally underused Sami Zayn. Despite that, I do wonder how the Zayn/Neville team will go so I think they will win here.
Predicted Winners: Sami Zayn and Neville

American Alpha, The Usos and The Hype Bros vs Breezango, The Asecension and The Vaudevillians
Fucking hell! This must be a long Kick Off Show. Except for The Ascension, I generally like these teams. I'm going for the Alpha/Uso/Hype combo to win.
Predicted Winners: American Alpha, The Usos and The Hype Bros

Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi vs Natalya, Alexa Bliss and TBD
Eva Marie decided to celebrate her promotion to the main roster by getting a wellness policy violation. Hopefully Bliss and Natalya will get Nia Jax from RAW to help out. If they do, I think they will win
Predicted Winners: Natalya, Alexa Bliss and TBD

Hollywood Miz vs Apollo Crews
WWE Intercontinental Championship
A tough one to call as I really want the Miz to win. However, I believe that Crews will win here.
Predicted Winner: Apollo Crews

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens
Another tough one to call but I think that Enzo and Cass will win.
Predicted Winners: Enzo Amore and Big Cass

Rusev vs Roman Reigns
United States Championship
I feel sorry for Rusev.  Reigns has a total dick to him and Lana yet Mick Foley rewards him with a title shot. Hopefully Rusev will make Reigns his bitch.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

The New Day vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
WWE Tag Team Championships
I like The New Day but they've been Champions for about a year. It might be time for a change.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

AJ Styles vs John Cena
I really want Styles to win here but I feel that Cena will win it instead.
Predicted Winner: John Cena


Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
WWE Women's Championship
I was quite surprised that Sasha win a few weeks ago. I cannot see the Championship going back to Charlotte so Sasha to win here.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler
WWE Championship
I'm looking forward to this one. I can't see Ziggler so Ambrose to retain here.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor
WWE Universal Championship
This match is one that I'm really looking forward to. I'm a big fan of both guys and I would love to see Balor win it. However, I feel that Rollins will become the first ever Universal Champion.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
I don't know why but I'm not really bothered about this match. Despite that, I feel that Brock will win.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I won't get to see the show until Tuesday or Wednesday. Until then I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment