Monday 25 July 2016

WWE Battleground 2016 Preview

Official poster for Battleground 2016.jpg

WWE Battleground will be taking place this evening at the Verizon Center in Washington DC. There are some really good matches on the card so I'm looking forward to this event. Let's look at the card.

The Usos will take on Breezdango on the Kick Off Show. I think that The Usos will win here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

The New Day will be taking on The Wyatt Family in a 6 man tag team match. This is a tough one to call but I'm going for the Wyatts to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Wyatt Family

Zack Ryder will be challenging Rusev for the United States Championship. Yeah, Rusev will win this.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Darren Young will be challenging The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship. Like the US Championship match, I expect The Miz to win here.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

The Club will face the team of Enzo, Cass and John Cena in what could be a good match. I would love The Club to win but I think that Cena and his team will win here.
Predicted Winners: Enzo, Cass and John Cena

Becky Lynch will face Natalya in what could be a good match. I'm going for Natalya to win here.
Predicted Winner: Natalya

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens will face each other one more time. At the minute, I'm not bored of watching these two fight so I'm looking forward to it. I think that Sami will win here.
Predicted Winner: Sami Zayn

Charlotte and Dana Brooke will take on Sasha Banks and a mystery partner. I think that it could be Bayley however, I think that it's too obvious. Sasha and her partner will win here.
Predicted Winners: Sasha Banks and Mystery Partner.

The main event is one that I'm really looking forward to. Dean Ambrose will be defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. It's hard to believe that it's taken over two years to get to this point. I feel that Ambrose will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

I'll


No comments:

Post a Comment