Sunday 3 April 2016

WWE Wrestlemania 32 Preview


The Showcase of the Immortals, Wrestlemania 32, will be taking this evening at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas. With over 100,000 people watching, it hopes to be an amazing event. Let's look at the card and foind out.

There will be 3 matches on the Kick Off Show and the first will be The Usos taking on The Dudley Boyz.  This is a tough one to call but I'm going for the Dudleys to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Dudley Boyz

 The second match will be for the United States Championship as Ryback challenges Kalisto. This match depends on whether they want Kalisto to return to tag team wrestling. I don't think they will do that yet so I'm going for Kalisto to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kalisto

The third match will be a ten Divas tag team match will The Total Divas (Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Eva Marie, Natalya and Paige) taking on B.A.D. and Blonde (Emma, Lana, Naomi, Tamina and Summer Rae). Due to the fact that they have some wrestlers, like Emma and Paige, and bad ones, like Naomi and Alicia Fox; I can imagine this being a two minute clusterfuck. I hope not and I'm going for Total Divas to win here.
Predicted Winners: Total Divas

 We have the 3rd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The announced participants are: Heath Slter, Adam Rose, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Tyler Breeze, Jack Swaghger, Fandango, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust, R-Truth, Darren Young and Damien Sandow. I can see a lot of these guys but I'm going completely left field and going for Damien Sandow to win.
Predicted Winner: Damien Sandow

We will be getting a 3-on-4 handicap match as The New Day will take on The League of Nations. I feel that The New Day will win here.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Now, in one of several matches that I'm looking forward to, we have AJ Styles taking on Chris Jericho. While I feel that Jericho could in it, I feel that Styles will do instead.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Another one that I'm looking forward is a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship with Sami Zayn, Stardust, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, The Miz, Sin Cara challenging Kevin Owens. I can see either Zayn or Owens winning but I'm going for Zayn to win here.
Predicted Winner: Sami Zayn

The Divas Championship will be a triple threat match with Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks challenge Charlotte. I'm looking forward to this one and I think that Sasha will win here.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Dean Ambrose will face Brock Lesnar in a street fight. This match has the potential to be an insane match and I can see Ambrose having a chance. However, I think that Lesnar will win here.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

Now, a match I'm interested in watching: Shane McMahon facing The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match. I can't see Shane although it would be interesting to see. I feel that Undertaker will win this.
Predicted Winner: The Undertaker

The main event will be for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship with Roman Reigns challenging Triple H. Despite WWE's best efforts, the fans can't get into Roman Reigns. I would love Triple H to win here, I think that Reigns will win here to possibly 100,000 fans booing.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I won't get to see the event til later the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment