Sunday 21 February 2016

WWE Fastlane 2016 Preview

Fastlane 2016.png
The last PPV before Wrestlemania, Fastlane, takes place this evening at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. Who will be facing Triple H at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship? Let's look at that and the rest of the card.

On the Pre Show, we have a 2-out-of-3 falls match for the United States Championship with Alberto Del Rio challenging Kalisto. Even though I'm not that interested in the feud, it should be a decent match. I'm going for Kalisto to retain here.
Predicted Winner: Kalisto

We have a 6 man tag team match with the team of Ryback, Kane and The Big Show taking on Braun Stroman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper from The Wyatt Family. I'm going for The Wyatts to win.
Predicted Winners: Braun Stroman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper

Fastlane will be having two Divas matches this evening. The first will be a tag team match with the team of Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch taking on the team of Naomi and Tamina. Whilst I'm a fan of Sasha, I'm not a fan of her being a face. Despite that, Sasha and Becky have to win here, otherwise it might piss a lot of people off.
Predicted Winners: Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch

The second one will be for the Divas Championship as Brie Bella challenges Charlotte. Yeah, like the last one, I really feel that Charlotte has to win here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

Now a match that I'm really looking forward to, AJ Styles taking on Chris Jericho. This is a tough one to call but I feel that Styles will win here.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

We have Dolph Ziggler challenging Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship. This could be a good match and I think that Owens will win here.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

The main event is a triple threat match with Brock Lesnar, Rowan Reigns and Dean Ambrose. The winner will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. Yeah, Roman will win here unless WWE throws a curve ball.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I won't get to watch it so I'll be watching it during the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment