Sunday 22 November 2015

WWE Survivor Series 2015 Preview

The official poster of survivor series 2015.jpeg 

WWE Survivor Series 2015 will take place this evening at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The WWE celebrating 25 years of the Undertaker and we get to see who will be the new WWE Worold Heavyweight Champion. Let's look at the card.

Tyler Breeze will make his PPV debut against Dolph Ziggler. This has the potential to be a good match and I feel that Breeze will win here.
Predicted Winner: Tyler Breeze

The Divas Championship will be on the line as Paige challenges Charlotte. Yeta again, the potential to be a good match between the two. I would love for Paige but I believe that Charlotte will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

 Two from The Wyatt Family will face The Undertaker and Kane. It's a shame that this isn't a Survivor Series match but I digress. Anyway, it has to be a victory for Undertaker and Kane here.
Predicted Winners: Undertaker and Kane

We now come to the semi-finals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament. The first one we're going to look at is Roman Reigns taking on United States Champion Alberto Del Rio. Yeah, I'll be an idiot if I didn't think that Reigns will win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

The second semi final is one that I'm looking forward to, which is Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens taking on Dean Ambrose. I would love for Owens to win here but it has to be Ambrose.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

That means, if I got this right, that it will be Dean Ambrose versus Roman Reigns for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship. A lot of people fully expect one of them to turn heel during this match. I might be going against the grain here but I'm going for Ambrose to win here. However, don't be surprised if Sheamus makes an appearance to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase afterwards.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

I'm finally caught up with my PPV reviews and I plan to publish the review for this during the week plus a report on watching the Smackdown taping in Manchester earlier this month. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment