Sunday 20 September 2015

WWE Night of Champions 2015 Preview

Night of Champions 2015.png


WWE Night of Champions 2015 takes place this evening at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. All the Championships are on the line plus we see the return of WCW icon, Sting. Let's look at the card.

In the Pre Show, Neville and The Lucha Dragons will face the team of Stardust and The Ascension. This should be a good match and I'm going for Neville and the Dragons to win here.
Predicted Winners: Neville and The Lucha Dragons

The Wyatt Family will take on Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and a mystery partner. It could be an interesting match but I'm going for Reigns, Ambrose and the mystery partner to win.
Predicted Winners: Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and a Mystery Partner

Dolph Ziggler once again takes on Rusev in a match that I will struggle to be interested in. I'm not really sure about this one but I'm taking a chance on Ziggler winning here.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Ryback will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Kevin Owens. This is a match that I'm really looking forward to see and I'm going for Owens to win his first major Championship here.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

The Tag Team Championships will be defended as The Dudley Boyz challenge The New Day (sucks!) I'm torn on this one as I can see either team winning. However, I feel that the Dudleys winning would be a step back so I'm going for The New Day to win.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Charlotte will challenge Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship. Whilst the Divas Revolution has been quite entertaining, it needs something major to happen for it to continue. Therefore, I'm going for Charlotte to win.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

I feel sorry for my current favourite wrestler Seth Rollins as he will be pulling double duty. First, he will defend his United States Championship against John Cena. Yeah...Cena is not going to lose 2 PPV matches in a row. Cena to win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Then, Rollins will defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Sting. Whilst I feel that Sting winning would be a step backwards, I feel that Rollins will end up without any Championships after this. Therefore, Sting to win here.
Predicted Winner: Sting

I hope to watch this within the week and publish my Summerslam review during that time as well. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment