Sunday 25 January 2015

WWE Royal Rumble 2015 Preview

Royalrumble2015updated.JPG

The road to Wrestlemania XXXI is officially underway as the 2015 Royal Rumble is taking place this Sunday at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Who will get to main event Wrestlemania? Let's take a look at the card.

The New Day grace us again in the Kick Off Show match as they take on the team of Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Adam Rose in a elimination match. This has the ability to be a good match and I can see both teams winning. However, I think that The New Day will be victorious.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

We now get the first of three tag teams as The Ascension take on The New Age Outlaws (for fuck's sake). Yeah, if The New Age Outlaws win this, I will lose my shit. Therefore, The Ascension to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Ascension

The second one is Paige and Natalya face The Bella Twins. While this could be a good match, it does depend on how much time they get. I'm going for the Bellas to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Bella Twins

Next is Hollywood Miz and Damien Mizdow once again challenging The Usos for the Tag Team Championship. I would love to see Miz and Mizdow win the titles again but I believe that The Usos will retain here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Fucking hell, Brock Lesnar is here?! And actually wrestling?! That means that we get a triple threat match with Seth Rollins and John Cena challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This could go in many different directions and I'm quite looking forward to it. It's a tough one to call but I think that Brock will retain here. However, don't be surprised if you see a cash in afterwards.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

The main event will be the Royal Rumble match to determine who will face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania XXXI. I can see one of two people winning it: Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan. It's a tough one to call, especially as you don't know all the guys that will be taking part. I'll probably be wrong but I'm going for Daniel Bryan to win.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

I don't know when I get to see the event but I hope it's a good show and that you guys get to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment