Monday 15 December 2014

WWE TLC 2014 Preview

The final WWE PPV of the year, TLC, is taking place this evening at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. For the 3rd PPV in a row, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not here. So, how will the event go? Let's look at the card.

In the Pre-Show, Kofi Kingston and Big E from the New Day will take on Gold and Stardust. This one is quite hard to call as New Day are just starting out. I think that Kingston and Big E will win here.
Predicted Winners: Kofi Kingston and Big E

Ryback will take on Kane in a chairs match. This probably won't be a great match but I hope it will be fun. I think that Kane will win here.
Predicted Winner: Kane

Erick Rowan  will face Big Show in a Steel Stairs match. I'm still getting used to Erick Rowan being a good guy and this should be an interesting match. I think that Rowan will win here.
Predicted Winner: Erick Rowan

The Tag Team Championships are on the line as The Usos challenge Hollywood Miz and Damien Mizdow. I'm quite looking forward to this match and it's quite a tough one to call. I'm going for Miz and Mizdow to win here.
Predicted Winners: Hollywood Miz and Damien Mizdow

Nikki Bella will face the challenge of AJ Lee for the Divas Championship. This should last longer then their last match but I feel sorry for AJ in this. I'm going for Nikki to win here.
Predicted Winner: Nikki Bella

Dean Ambrose will take on Bray Wyatt in a TLC match. I'm really looking forward to this and it should be a lot of fun. It's a tough one to call but I'm going for Dean Ambrose to win here.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

Jack Swagger will be challenging Rusev for the United States Championship. I can see Swagger pushing Rusev hard but I think he will ultimately fail.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Luke Harper will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match against Dolph Ziggler. I'm looking forward to seeing where this match would go and it should be a lot of fun to watch. I would like to see Ziggler win here but I think that it's Harper who will be victorious instead.
Winner: Luke Harper

John Cena will take on Seth Rollins in a Tables match. If Cena loses, it will mean he lose his No 1 contendership to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Yeah, that is not happening. Cena to win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

With any luck, I should be able to watch and review this before Christmas. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment