Sunday 21 September 2014

WWE Night of Champions 2014 Preview

 

WWE Night of Champions 2014 will be taking place this evening at the Bridgestone Arena in Memphis, Tennessee. All the Championships will be on the line, so will we see any new Champions after the event? Let's take a look.

Chris Jericho will take on Randy Orton in what could be a good match. It's a tough one to call but I can see Orton winning here.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

The other non-Championship match is between Mark Henry and Rusev. I expect Henry to give Rusev a good fight here but he'll still lose.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

The United States Championship match will have Cesaro challenging Sheamus. This could be a good match and it's one that I'm looking forward to. I would like Cesaro to win here but it's more likely that Sheamus will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

The Intercontinental Championship match will be between Hollywood Miz and Dolph Ziggler. I quite enjoyed the mnatches that they have had and I can see Damien Sandow helping Miz to win here.
Predicted Winner: Hollywood Miz

The Divas Championship will be defended in a triple threat match with Paige facing the challenges of AJ Lee and Nikki Bella.  I would like Paige retain the Championship here but it's more likely that, unless Brie interferes, Nikki Bella will be your new Divas Champion.
Predicted Winner: Nikki Bella

The Tag Team Championship match will be between Goldust and Stardust and The Usos. This is another match that I'm looking forward to and The Usos have been Champions for a while and it might be time for a change.
Predicted Winners: Goldust and Stardust

The main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be the rematch between John Cena and Brock Lesnar. I don't expect Lesnar to be as dominant as he was at SummerSlam. However, he has to win here, otherwise it would all be wasted.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I'll hopefully get to see the event during the week so until then, I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment