Sunday 17 August 2014

WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview


WWE's biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam is taking place this evening at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Will we see a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion after the event? Let's look at the card.

Rob Van Dam  will face Cesaro on the Kickoff show. This could be a good match to watch and I think that Cesaro will win here.
Predicted Winner: Cesaro

Rusev will face Jack Swagger in a flag match. Their match at Battleground was pretty good so I'm hoping for the same here. I can see Swagger winning but I'm going for Rusev here.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

The Miz will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Dolph Ziggler. I think this could be a really good match and I'm going for Miz to win here.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Brie Bella  will take on Stephanie McMahon in something that I'm quite interested in seeing. Stephanie is not a wrestler but I'm sure her husband Triple H would have made sure she was capable in the ring. Whilst I believe that Stephanie has been in the right during this feud, she is the heel and I think that Brie will win here.
Predicted Winner: Brie Bella

Bray Wyatt will once again face Chris Jericho with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper banned from ringside. I don't know about this as Jericho won last month and if Wyatt wins, it might feel like he doesn't need his buddies. I'm going for Wyatt to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Paige will once again challenge AJ Lee  for the Divas Championship. The matches between the two have been pretty good, although it would be nice if they can given a bit more time. I think that AJ Lee will win here.
Predicted Winner: AJ Lee

Dean Ambrose will get his hands on Seth Rollins in a Lumberjack Match. As Mr Money in the Bank, I feel that Rollins needs to look strong. However, WWE have not done good over the last few years so it's tough to say. I'm going for Ambrose to win here.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns and Randy Orton is a match that I'm quite looking forward to seeing. Like the Ambrose/Rollins match, this is a tough one to call. Reigns has been on fire recently and I think he will win here.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Brock Lesnar will challenge John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This should be a good match. Lesnar may be a part-time wrestler but he has to win here otherwise I feel that him ending the Undertaker's Streak would be a pointless exercise.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

I'll watch Summerslam over the week and the Battleground review will be up in the next few days. Until then, I hope you enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment