Sunday 20 July 2014

WWE Battleground 2014 Preview

The second ever WWE battleground event takes place this evening at the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. We will get to see an new Intercontinental Champion crowned; plus will John Cena retian his WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Let's look at the card.

Taking place on the Pre-Show will be the explosion of the Funkadactyls as Cameron takes on Naomi. We all knew this was coming for a while and I think that Naomi will win.
Prediction: Naomi

The other match on the Pre-Show will be Adam Rose taking on Fandango. This should be a decent match and I suspect that Adam Rose will win here.
Prediction: Adam Rose

 The Tag Team Championships will be on the line in a 2-out-of-3 falls match. Eric Rowan and Luke Harper will challenge The Usos. This has the potential to be an entertaining match and it should be a lot of fun. I predict that The Usos will retain here.
Prediction: The Usos

Bray Wyatt will face Chris Jericho in a match that I'm really looking forward to.This one is quite a tough one to call but I'm going for Wyatt to win here.
Prediction: Bray Wyatt

Another match that I'm looking forward to is the Divas Championship with Paige challenging AJ Lee. My only worry is that it could be placed as the penultimate match and it may not get a lot of time. Despite that, I think that AJ Lee will win here and their mutual respect might fracture beyond repair.
Prediction: AJ Lee

Dean Ambrose will take on Money in the Bank Seth Rollins.This should be a really good match and I think that Rollins will win.
Prediction: Seth Rollins

A 20-man battle royal will take place for the vacant Intercontinental Championship. The participants are Alberto Del Rio, Big E, Bo Dallas, Cesaro, Curits Axel, Diego, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam, R-Truth, Ryback, Sheamus, Sin Cara Version 2, The Great Khali, The Miz, Titus O'Neill, Xavier Woods and Zack Ryder. I can see a few people winning it but I'm taking a punt and going for Bo Dallas to win here.
Prediction: Bo Dallas

The main evnet for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is a fatal 4-way between John Cena, Randy Orton, Kane and Roman Reigns. Cena will win here but will he have to deal with a cash-in by Seth Rollins afterwards?
Prediction: John Cena

I'll get to see it during the week, so until then I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment