Sunday 1 June 2014

WWE Payback 2014 Preview

Promotional poster featuring Triple H.

WWE Payback will be taking place at the AllState Arena just outside Chicago. With Daniel Bryan acting like a bit of a dick and refusing to vacate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. How will the event go this year?

The Pre-Show match will be Hornswoggle taking on El Torito in a hair vs mask match. I can't see Hornswoggle winning this so I guess he is going bald after this match.
Predicted Winner: El Torito

Evolution are facing The Shield in a no holds barred 6 man tag team elimination match. The match they had at Extreme Rules was really good and it will be interesting to see if they could be repeated this time. I think that The Shield will win again here.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

Paige will defend her Divas Championship against Alicia Fox. I quite like what Alicia Fox is doing at the minute and it would be interesting to see her win. However, I believe that Paige will win here.
Predicted Winner: Paige

Bad News Barrett will be challenged by Rob Van Dam for the Intercontinental Championship. I'm enjoying Barrett right now and I can't see him losing here.
Predicted Winner: Bad News Barrett

Cesaro will challenge Sheamus for the United States Championship in what could be a really good match. Cesaro has been on fire since aligning himself with Paul Heyman. That, and the fact that I don't like Sheamus very much, means that I think that Cesaro will be the new United States Champion.
Predicted Winner: Cesaro

Big E  will take on Rusev in a battle of the beasts. I like both guys and they're good to watch. I would like to see Big E win. However, I can see Rusev continuing his winning streak in this match.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

John Cena will once again face Bray Wyatt in a last man standing match. The feud has not been that great over the last month and hopefully this match will end it. I'm going for Cena to win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

I won't get to see Payback until next weekend. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment