Sunday 16 December 2012

WWE TLC Preview 2012

The final WWE PPV of the year is this Sunday as TLC takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New  York. Some of the card looks good so let's take a look.

The Pre-Show match is a "Santa's Little Helper" battle royal to determine the No 1 contender for the Divas Championship between Layla, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Tamina Snuka, Askana, Rosa Mendes, Cameron and Naomi. I can see this match lasting less than 5 minutes, which is a shame because if the WWE didn't have the stupid rule about eliminating your opponents in this match (which is just throw them out  of the ring), this could be a decent match. The only that I can see winning this is Kaitlyn, so she's my prediction.
Predicted Winner: Kaitlyn

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara will face Team Rhodes Scholars in a Tables match to determine the No 1 contender for the Tag Team Championship. This is a tough one to call as I can see both winning and at the minute, Team Hell No are being treated as faces, even though both guys are heels. I'm going for Rhodes Scholars to win this and try again for the Championship.
Predicted winners: Team Rhodes Scholars

Antonio Cesario will once again face R-Truth for the  United States Championship. I like Cesario as Champion and the fact that an American has not beat him for it yet. I expect that to continue.
Predicted Winner: Antonio Cesario

Wade Barrett will challenge Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental Championship. I feel sorry for Wade as I think that he has the ability to become a World Champion. I would like to see Wade win but I think it's more likely that Kofi will be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Team Hell No will team up with Ryback to take on The Shield in a TLC match that will be decided by pinfall or submission. I think that this will be a good match and it will be interesting how Team Hell No and Ryback work together. The WWE has the tendency to negate big threats to the company before they get the chance to get going. I don't think that will be the case here, so I'm going for The Shield to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

The World Heavyweight Championship is on the line in a chairs match between Sheamus and Big Show. I can see both guys winning this but I think that Show will win and probably go on to face someone else.
Predicted Winner: Big Show

The main event (most likely) will be a ladder match between Dolph Ziggler and John Cena for Dolph's MITB briefcase. First of all, because I never got a chance to write about this beforehand, I think that putting the briefcase on the linis a FUCKING horrible idea. Cena doesn't need the briefcase and, if they let Cena win the match, I feel it will be a slap to the face of those fans who love Dolph Ziggler. Whilst the reason that people love Dolph is because of his ability to sell moves (and I'm one of them), he is a capable World Champion. The point of Money in the Bank (to me) is the chance to promote some one up to the main event level. Dolph is ready to be at that level. For that reason, and the fact that I don't like Cena's character (kayfabe), I feel that Dolph HAS to win this match.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

I know that I have been really slow with my PPV reviews recently. However, I will endeavour to review this as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment