Monday 26 March 2012

Wrestlemania Week

 

It's Wrestlemania time baby, which will be taking place at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida. I'm looking forward to it not just because of the card, but because it's the first one that I'm covering as a blogger. In the lead up to Sunday, I'll be publishing the following articles:
  • A look at the wrestlers that are taking place in the Team Johnny versus Team Teddy match which will determine who will gain control of both RAW and Smackdown.
  • My top 10 Wrestlemania moments
  • A look at my favourite Wrestlemania match in My Favourite Matches Series
  • A look at the 2012 Hall of Fame
  • An article about a person who I believe could claim to be, along with Shawn Michaels, "Mr Wrestlemania"
  • A brief look at the Undertaker's streak.
  • The Wrestlemania XXVIII preview
I hope that you enjoy the following articles as we head into the biggest event of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment