Friday 6 January 2012

LDW 2012 Preview


Happy new year everyone (albeit belatedly). I was busy with work over the last week of the year so I never got a chance to write any articles until a few days ago. I decided to publish my articles about the Moment of the Year, Match of the Year and Wrestler of the Year first before I publish this. So here we go, what will 2012 bring for the website? I’m hoping to increase the variety of the blog and include the following:

·         More on Smackdown and the Never Ending Story NXT
Last year, I have writing mainly about RAW as it seems to be the show where all the main storylines in WWE are taking place even though Smackdown did sometimes have better storylines. This year, I aim to write some more about Smackdown and a little bit about NXT and when it is ever going to finish NXT: Redemption
·         TNA PPV Predictions and Reviews
Due to the fact that I get to watch them for free (although a few days later) thanks to Challenge TV, I will start writing about TNA Pay-Per-Views this year. It starts with TNA Genesis this Sunday. A word of warning though, there is a possibility that they won’t be positive.
·         “My Favourite Matches” Series
Unlike the majority of wrestling fans, I don’t have a specific favourite match. Therefore, once a month, I will write about some of my favourite matches. This month, in honour of the 25th Royal Rumble, I will write about two matches: my favourite Rumble match and my favourite non-Rumble match.

So there’s you have to look forward to.  So far, I’ve had over 200 page views  from countries such as the US, UK, Russia and one page view from Puerto Rico. Thank you for reading and I hope you tell all your wrestling fan buddies about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment